You want your event to run well and your audience to leave inspired and ready for action.
Here is what I will do for you…
Before your event
- study your conference themes, objectives and desired outcomes
- interview your event planner and client representatives to agree on my brief
- get a good sense of the goals, pressures, constraints and opportunities you face
- blend your sector’s zeitgeist with my own unique take as The Sustainability Strategist to tailor or customise an entertaining and informative presentation for your audience
- provide my AV requirements, and customised introduction and travel itinerary in advance
- provide publicity photos and a customised biography to help you promote your event.
During your event
- turn up early to liaise with your event organiser, client representative, AV team and MC
- mingle with attendees to canvass your sector’s mood, hopes and needs
- change my presentation or its timing to suit your schedule and needs on the day
- keep to time – or if events are running late, make up for lost time
- deliver an entertaining, engaging, relevant and informative presentation
- answer questions
- leave your audience with a clear call to action and the tools they need to respond to it.
After your event
- stay after the presentation to engage with attendees and answer questions
- prepare for you a short post-event review of my learnings, impressions and suggestions for next steps to maximise the impact of my presentation
- ask for feedback from you after the event
- provide access to resources and support as needed for your attendees.
And here is what I won’t do …
- go over time
- give you any nasty surprises
- bill for hidden extras
- breach the confidentiality of any client.
Looking good to you? Please do contact me here.